GN Hear & Now
POSITION AVAILABLE - MARKETING & DESIGN COORDINATOR
An exciting opportunity awaits!
As an industry leader, ReSound is one of the fastest growing hearing aid suppliers, enjoying success both internationally and within the ANZ marketplace. ReSound also has a dynamic company culture with a focus on developing staff and forming partnerships with their customers. This being said, an exciting opportunity is now available for a creative designer with a passion for marketing to join our leading marketing team.
If you are energetic, have marketing and design experience
and you are ready for something new, this may be the opportunity that you have been waiting for!
- Is a full time position based in Macquarie Park, Sydney.
- Offers variety, creative license, challenges, and job satisfaction.
- Supports the marketing and design needs for the GN brands and their clients across Australia & New Zealand.
- Offers the opportunity to work with and build networks and relationships across ANZ and the wider global team.
- Works closely with the the sales and marketing teams to support customer focused activities and events.
- Involves full management of marketing collateral, print suppliers and marketing administration requirements.
- Assists with management of e-marketing activities, platforms and communications.
The Position Offers
- Competitive salary
- Diversity & flexibility
- Training & support from a committed & professional team
- Opportunities for growth and development
Skills & Experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Graphic Design Qualifications
- Advanced Adobe Creative Suite Skills
- Previous relevant experience
- High attention to detail
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- Enthusiastic, shows initiative and has a positive attitude
- Marketing Qualifications
- Previous agency experience
- Experience in digitial marketing (eg. Mailchimp)
- Web Content Management & CRM experience (eg. Salesforce)
- Coding experience (eg. Html / CSS / Java)
Start Date: January 2017
For a full position description, or for more information about this position please contact us by calling (02) 9111 5501 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Take the first step towards a career with GN today.
Please submit your letter of application along with your CV to the attention of:
Libby Barhoumeh, ANZ Marketing Manager