GN Hear & Now
TECH IN A SEC
TRANSFERRING RESOUND LiNX2 SETTINGS TO RESOUND LiNX 3D
A significant quantity of the Technical Support queries we receive are a result of patient upgrades from ReSound LiNX2TM devices to ReSound LiNX 3DTM. We are delighted that your patients are as excited as we are to use ReSound LiNX 3D. The following document has been prepared to ensure successful transfer of your patients previously fitted session.
The steps below have been listed to guide you through the process of the update.
How to transfer program and gain settings from LiNX2 devices to LiNX 3D
1. Begin by opening Noah and locating your previous session, select on the Smart Fit icon from the top of your window.
ReSound Smart FitTM will launch and the following screens will show up on your desktop or laptop.
2. Once you are in Aventa 3.11 with your previous session you will be seeing the following options as depicted below. Select the “Go to Smart Fit” button in the left side navigation bar available on the Start or Fit screens.
3. This will now direct you through to the Smart Launcher with the ReSound Smart Fit based products displayed (currently only ReSound LiNX 3D). Select the programming interface you wish to use and select “Connect” from the upper right portion of the screen. This will begin the connection process to ReSound LiNX 3D.
4. Follow the connection process proceeding the fitting with the new instruments. Please be aware, wired fittings will automatically move to the next step in the fitting process. Wireless fittings will require discovering the hearing devices together with assignment of left and right. Finally, in order to successfully go through the connection process we suggest rebooting the devices at this stage.
5. At this stage, you will be informed by ReSound Smart Fit that a Fitting Data Mismatch is evident. Select “Use Session” to transfer applicable programs and settings to the new ReSound LiNX 3D fitting.
6. Congratulations, you have successfully transferred your patients ReSound LiNX2 session over and onto their new ReSound LiNX 3D devices!
Thank you for taking the time to read this article. In summary, the purpose is to keep our customers informed on the most efficient method to transfer settings from a previous ReSound LiNX2 fitting to a new ReSound LiNX 3D fitting. If you ever have any technical issues please call Technical Support on 1800 658 955 (AU) or 0800 900 126 (NZ).