GN Hear & Now
TECH IN A SEC
ReSound Smart Fit and Syncronised Acceptance Manager.
As you may well have heard, we have now launched our very exciting, innovative ReSound LiNX 3D range alongside with ReSound Smart Fit 1.1. This latest release is more intuitive, has improved adaptability and is more convenient in order to enhance the fitting experience. We hope you’ve enjoyed fitting your patients using ReSound Smart Fit – and don’t worry if you haven’t had the chance to utilize some of the cool components just yet, this guide will bring you up to speed with some features like using Synchronized Acceptance Manager in no time!
So what is Synchronized Acceptance Manager? In a nutshell, ReSound Smart Fit allows clinicians to utilize the Synchronized Acceptance Manager, a feature that provides changes in gain settings, over a period of time and controls the amount of usage, as determined by the hearing healthcare specialist. Conveniently, this feature is supported in all 3 price points of ReSound LiNX 3D and ReSound ENZO 3D hearing devices, Technology levels 5, 7 and 9.
In this month’s Tec in a sec, we walk you through how to access and select the Acceptance Manager within ReSound Smart Fit and navigate through your options to conveniently suit your patient's needs.
When might using the Acceptance Manager be useful?
A patient has come to seek your advice for hearing devices and you prescribe LiNX 3D devices knowing they may not accept the level of gain that you have selected for them to use. For this reason, you make use of the acceptance manager. In doing this, you allow the patient to choose comfortable gains at the fitting but increase the gains in a way that is not unpleasant.
- 1. Launch ReSound Smart Fit 1.1
- Connect ReSound LiNX 3D Hearing Instruments
2. Navigate to the Fit Screen
- Select "Fitting, Tools, Acceptance Manager". Additionally, you may also navigate to this function using the Hamburger Menu, Select "Acceptance Manager".
3. Make Desired Acceptance Manager selections
- Duration - The Acceptance Manager enables the fitter to select the desired time period to remain active. You may select from within the range of 1 week to 6 months.
- Settings - Using the slider, you may navigate and set the appropriate outcome.
- Confirmation - Finally, to set the Synchronised Acceptance Manager, you must activate Acceptance Manager within the Smart Fit software
Congratulations, you’ve now completed activating the Synchronized Acceptance Manager! We are confident that this new launch in Smart Hearing technology will allow your patient to hear more, do more, and be more anywhere in life. We sincerely hope this guide has provided a clear overview of how easy the Acceptance Manager is to use.
If you ever have any technical issues please call Technical Support on AU: 1800 658 955 or NZ: 0800 900 126.